The usage of the PDF Password remover for Mac?
Do you want to find a professional PDF Password Remover which is specially designed for Mac users to remove restrictions of secured PDF files? Here you will get the satisfying answer.
Some people set password for PDF files mainly because of the copyright. On the other hand, the passwords can efficiently avoid their works being messed up by other people. There is no doubt that adding a password to PDF files can surely enhance the security. Moreover, our privacy can be protected at meanwhile.
The password encryption of PDF files is always classified into two types: user password and owner password. Your PDF file can be asked for user password when accessed by someone else. With the owner password, you can access to the PDF normally but are restricted with some operations such as printing, editing and copying.
The features of PDF Password Remover for Mac:
The primary goal of PDF Password Remover for Mac is to remove owner password of PDF files for Mac users. The main features of the program are:
- Add PDF files by dragging directly.
- The password removing process is fast.
- Anyone can perform the program at ease.
- Support importing 200 PDF files at one time.
The usage of PDF Password Remover for Mac:
- After you install and launch the PDF Password Remover for Mac, drag the PDF files that you want to remove restrictions to the program.
- Choose the "Preferences..." option from the menu bar. Then you can set output folder for unrestricted PDF files.
- Click the "Start" button, the restrictions of the secured PDF files will be removed instantly. The unrestricted PDF files icons will be displayed in the program and you can hit the icon to view it.
Note: The software can only remove owner password of PDF files directly. If the PDF file is restricted by user password, you need to type the password at first.
Ready to try or buy PDF Password Remover for Mac?