How to print password protected PDF files on Mac?
A few days ago, I downloaded a PDF file. When I tried to print it out, I found the printing option is disable. Without proper password, the file can not be printed. I am really against this sort of thing because if I can open and read the PDF file, then I should be able to print it for reference later on. So I determined to find a solution.
Some people suggested me to take a screen shot of the whole PDF file and then printing out the images. Although it really works, it seems that the way is too much complex for both me and my printer. Through the network, I found a third part software that I was looking for: PDF Password Remover.
Why the PDF file can not be printed?
As we know, PDF files can be protected by two kinds of password:
- User password. It is used to protect the PDF file from being unauthorized accessing. Without the password, you can not view the content of PDF file.
- Owner password. This password restricts the printing, copying and editing options of PDF files. If you find the printing option is disable, then the PDF file mainly be protected by owner password.
About PDF Password Remover for Mac:
As far as I am concerned, PDF Password Remover for Mac is the best choice for Mac users to remove printing restriction of protected PDF files. This program works quickly in removing both PDF user password and PDF owner password. Just with three simple steps, you can reuse the PDF file as you like.
How to print protected PDF file on Mac?
- Install the program on you computer and launch it. This step is the same as you usually do.
- Click “Add Files” button to import PDF files that you want to print to the program.
- Click "Start" button to remove the printing restriction instantly.
Go to the source folder to get the restriction-free PDF files and you will find the print option is able now. By the way, if you customized the output folder, you can click “Open” button to get the non-restricted PDF files directly.
Note: If you can not open the PDF file, you need to remove the open password before removing the printing restriction.